Happy Gamekeeper

kwagga10

As my luck goes, my new neighbours dad ended up being a gamekeeper...so after a meet up, he asked if I wanted to give him a hand with offloading 2 tons of food and also help with the birds. I jumped at the chance and after a few days, he said that we should go out and see if we can get a fox, as 5 of the 'walkers' dissapeared. We drove around for about n hour when a fox came running out of a hedge over a field of cut grass and into the woods...we turned back and sad up to see if he will come out. After about 15min he reappeared, I ranged it at 205m and bang, fox down. It felt like as if I was back in South Africa again, because there the farmer always go with you when you go foxing, so the pressure was on...we desided to call it a night and the last field we checked, the 'spotted fox' made his appearence. The keeper had told me about this ******** he had missed before, I could only see his head, so I hit him right in the jaw! When he got to the fox, he was over the moon to see that is was 'spotty'. When he told the farmer, the farmer went, 'GET IN THERE' with his fist pumping in the air, well funny.

post-23914-0-71094600-1343477921.jpg

post-23914-0-46150800-1343477945.jpg