four shots

camokid

I can see the appeal for something simple to use. I would have one if it didn't have to go on ticket. All air rifles have to be FAC here sub 12ft.lb or not.

we dont realise how lucky we are on the mainland ive had hw35/hw80 crossman and diana and never thought about it ,u blokes have restriction city over there yet with your history any licensed owners probably are more checked out than the queens dog walker . :hmm:

Regarding the bipod - i was led to believe they are no good with springers due to recoil

i zero with it on in the garden about 15 yards pod worked well every shot within a two pence piece that's a rats head every shot that's good enough for me :D :D

Not to mention barrel harmonics! Suppose if you zero with it on then it must be ok

i dont think that would play a massive part shooting 10 foot away in a barn if it was target shooing 80 yards away then who no,s the harmonics could be affected but i cant say much on the subject because i dont no i lot about music :lol: :lol: :lol: