its a mad mad mad mad world

storme37

I saw this, the report stated no one was hurt due him using the machete and at the end of the report they made it very clear that when a man restle the chap to the ground and saved the day the reort said 'a black man restled etc,,,' I was suprised that they had to mention his race? or is this just me?

Very odd chap but like all stories they are said from one sides point of view so salt, pinch, and all that.

Interesting to note he chose an group of OAPs to attack rather than his local karate club or TA centre. Means he thought it through carefully first. Devil? No. Just an a**hole.

See your point but he said he was angry with god, normaly found in a church not the local ta centre or karate club.

Where ever it happened the guy is very sick.

I saw this, the report stated no one was hurt due him using the machete and at the end of the report they made it very clear that when a man restle the chap to the ground and saved the day the reort said 'a black man restled etc,,,' I was suprised that they had to mention his race? or is this just me?

Very odd chap but like all stories they are said from one sides point of view so salt, pinch, and all that.

No real need to mention the guys race, But as news papers,sites,TV and the sort always like to come over as "balanced" They probably told us his race as a sort of good news story about a black Guy. They when something bad happens and its done by a white person they just say man/women did this. When a something bad is done by a black person then they normally do say a black man/women did this.

By telling us a black guy saved the day. They are showing us the other side of the story that not all black people are bad.

Of course most people with half a brain knows that there are good and bad In every race. I never take much notice of the race of the person no matter what good thing or bad thing they have meant to have done. We are all human and the same on the inside.

The only time i take any notice is when something has been done in the name of whatever that person believes in.

Well done to the guy for being brave enough to take on the Guy.