Is there such a thing....

fuzrat

Not sure if such a thing exists.

On hot days I wear a long sleeve green `mesh` sports top. Admittedly not camo but pigeons don't seem to notice and it does help keep you cooler than normal t-shirt fabric.

You could be on a winner for a new PW product.....

as a camo/realtree tshirt with long sleeves but instead of the sleeves being the same cotton material as the body they are printed mesh for hot days? Just enough to stop the white glare from bare arms but still get a good airflow :)

Great idea. I think the village shop in Llandewi Breffi may sell them................

Once you get a bit of tan on your arms you will be OK.

The pigeons will only see your white arms if you are moving around in the hide, once the gun comes up it is too late for the pigeon, or should be.

Look at Andy Crow on Field sports TV, no hat. no mask. short sleeves and quiet often no top cover or tree canopy on his hide, and I believe his "bags" a pretty good.

suggestion:-

get a long sleeve camo shirt, using No.5 shot size from 25 yards open chokes, shoot the sleeves :lol:

Edited by bakerboy

Once you get a bit of tan on your arms you will be OK.

The pigeons will only see your white arms if you are moving around in the hide, once the gun comes up it is too late for the pigeon, or should be.

Look at Andy Crow on Field sports TV, no hat. no mask. short sleeves and quiet often no top cover or tree canopy on his hide, and I believe his "bags" a pretty good.

suggestion:-

get a long sleeve camo shirt, using No.5 shot size from 25 yards open chokes, shoot the sleeves :lol:

:good:

The last few trips Iv been out, Iv only had a pair of shorts and trainers on, I eventually put a thin mesh top on to stop the sun burn :good:

Edited by chrispti