kent velocity 29g 6s

Any of you chaps used the above? i shot 1000s of the 30/32g in the past and went on to rc sipe & black game when they stopped making them but i got these to try and for the money i am pleased, i couldnt tell they were only 29g out of my 32" browning with 1/4 and half choke killed well even on crows!! i wont be shooting sipe or black game at pigeons or rooks now, and about £100 off a 1000 than what ive been paying!!! all the powder burnt out clean in the shell, alittle ****ty down the barrel but came out ok. i will say i shot well with the old 30/32g velocity and alot of people didnt like them

Used some on sunday 51 crows i think that speaks for itself! 178 a 1000 at just cartridges blue case 29grm 6s kent velocity hv pigeon. Not a bad shell at all. I was abit wary of them only being 29grm but they killed well enough

Why were you wary of them only being a 29gm shell?

I tried them too, I think they are slightly faster (so took a bit of re-adjusting on lead) but certainly have the hitting power to bring the pigeons down with just the 29 g's. I would use them again without a doubt.

They would not have been significantly faster than any other cartridge so as to require a change in lead.

• 3 weeks later...