BBC1 COUNTRYFILE

hutchie the white hunter

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a BLOCK/IGNORE option on this forum?

The crass, agressive, rude style of posting as well as the tripe spouted by certain single minded (possibly single brain celled too) individuals REALLY IS MORE THAN I CARE TO DEAL WITH!

Ah, found it! Thank the Lord for that! No more drivel from a couple of our northern bretheren!

Well that saves me the trouble you mere ignorant Essex been no where done nothing internet shooter !

Well that saves me the trouble you mere ignorant Essex been no where done nothing internet shooter !

You know nothing about me, or my shooting...or come to that about Geography. I live in Sussex not Essex, if you could read properly you'd see that under the avatar. I shoot wildfowl and do pest control. I have travelled extensively, I'll wager more so than you, in fact I even came to Scotland and happily found it was generally a pleasant place filled with pleasant people...you get the exceptions to the rule of course as you prove but fortunately rarely.

I'd be interested to hear how I am a 'mere' anything ...actually, on second thoughts, no I wouldn't.

You weren't on my ignore list otherwise I wouldn't have seen this, you will be in twenty seconds or so, you can then spout your arrogant, ignorant, self centred bile to your hearts content, as I won't be reading, it won't affect me!

Edited by -Mongrel-

You know nothing about me, or my shooting...or come to that about Geography. I live in Sussex not Essex, if you could read properly you'd see that under the avatar. I shoot wildfowl and do pest control. I have travelled extensively, I'll wager more so than you, in fact I even came to Scotland and happily found it was generally a pleasant place filled with pleasant people...you get the exceptions to the rule of course as you prove but fortunately rarely.

I'd be interested to hear how I am a 'mere' anything ...actually, on second thoughts, no I wouldn't.

You weren't on my ignore list otherwise I wouldn't have seen this, you will be in twenty seconds or so, you can then spout your arrogant, ignorant, self centred bile to your hearts content, as I won't be reading, it won't affect me!

You made more than one comment directed at me Mongrel & I am not going to get into a silly meaning less exchange with you & if I remember it was or your mate who called me a loon some time ago . So on bike & the best of luck .

Please add me to your block list you pompous cretin !!