best pcp for around £400

Ryan gun

I’m selling my S410.

It has a silencer but no scope.

I’ve been offered £360 on a trade in against a shotty, so if you can beat that it’s yours.

+ postage or collection.

You’ll need to buy a scope though, so it may be more than you want to spend.

AA S200/S400/S410, all great guns. S200 is the cheapest so you'd find some nice deals on those, can be a bit small for some bigger lads, myself included. I've owned an S410 and currently own an S400, brilliant guns.

Not sure why there's people suggesting the HW100, would love to know where they're buying them for £400??!

Sometimes see BSA Super 10's come up fairly cheap, if you get a later one then they're a good gun.

AA S200/S400/S410, all great guns. S200 is the cheapest so you'd find some nice deals on those, can be a bit small for some bigger lads, myself included. I've owned an S410 and currently own an S400, brilliant guns.

Not sure why there's people suggesting the HW100, would love to know where they're buying them for £400??!

Sometimes see BSA Super 10's come up fairly cheap, if you get a later one then they're a good gun.

The Mark 1 is not as desirable these days (the non quickfill version), so they can be seen around the £400 mark for an early one, but you have to hunt, nothing is easy!

i've got a 8 shot falcon fn19 in .177 for £275,apart from the stock having been repaired in the past its in nice condition,comes with 2 mags,scope and small mod.the early falcons are nothing fancy compared to a lot of other pcp's,but they are well made.i know its know where near your budget but that might be in your favour as it should leave a good chunk left over to put towards a decent scope.

all the best jim.

i've got a 8 shot falcon fn19 in .177 for £275,apart from the stock having been repaired in the past its in nice condition,comes with 2 mags,scope and small mod.the early falcons are nothing fancy compared to a lot of other pcp's,but they are well made.i know its know where near your budget but that might be in your favour as it should leave a good chunk left over to put towards a decent scope.

all the best jim.

I had an FN12 many many years ago, great little rifle, I loved it!