Testing the water for a new lampman/driver

pavman

Guys

I have 650 Acres in one lump on the Norfolk/Suffolk boarder not far from Beccles/Bungay area and sometimes need a driver- lampman which at this time of year becomes a struggle so I often do sit outs on my own which works but limits what you can do... I have several other bits I can normally cover on the quad and i am out around 3 times a week sometimes more just now.

I could use help now and again from someone flexible enough to turn out all year round perhaps once a week and become my helper for foxing and rabbits. There is little by way of reward on offer other than my company and getting to see what I see out on the fields at night! Of course as many rabbits as you want and a free pass on my end of year game shoot and maize shoot, not much by way of wages but it gets you out the house.

I really need a lamp man and not a Rifle shooter looking to gain a share of my permission or touch up my land owners when i am not looking, so sorry if you have any interest in that area we would soon part company.

May suit a beater/brusher male or female I have no preference other than you are reliable and trustworthy. I can help with other shooting opertunites if you have any like wildfowling on the river and goose flights in private broads and marsh which i have access to and others dont! so its not all me taking and no giving.

PM if your interseted please

Edited by pavman

I'll bring the V8 over to play. I'll lamp and drive, you can put the fuel in :lol:

i worry about you guys!

whats all this "One Life Live It" banner on defenders i keep seeing some kind of message to others who may not have grasped the basic facts of life perhaps?

If you were local i could off come with my Nv but i have heard you have had some experience with that before

yep NV works well when you have buxom ladies who like flashing!

i worry about you guys!

whats all this "One Life Live It" banner on defenders i keep seeing some kind of message to others who may not have grasped the basic facts of life perhaps?

I believe its to do with making the most of the short time the landrover isn't broken down :good: