mossy who?

yds

After dropping x2 boys at their respective boxes (fox watch) I made my way to mine.

I soon spotted this young 6 pointer with a doe in a stubble field. Wanting a cull for a function he was on the cards.

Dressed for sitting and then tending my game birds I wasn't dressed for success, however needs must.

Using the heston bales I inched towards him and closed in quickly.

He was still unaware when I reached my chosen firing point. Resting the 6.5x55 on the bale I launched the S.P.

He dropped to shot.

This is my 3rd buck this season out of 80 bucks killed so far so was pleased wiith myself.

I was even wearing my "stealth" riggers, LOL

Mossy who?

roopoo2.jpg

After dropping x2 boys at their respective boxes (fox watch) I made my way to mine.

I soon spotted this young 6 pointer with a doe in a stubble field. Wanting a cull for a function he was on the cards.

Dressed for sitting and then tending my game birds I wasn't dressed for success, however needs must.

Using the heston bales I inched towards him and closed in quickly.

He was still unaware when I reached my chosen firing point. Resting the 6.5x55 on the bale I launched the S.P.

He dropped to shot.

This is my 3rd buck this season out of 80 bucks killed so far so was pleased wiith myself.

I was even wearing my "stealth" riggers, LOL

Mossy who?

roopoo2.jpg

There is a bit of Essex lad in you some where John...... :yes:

TEH

Bl**dy hell John, it's not going to be long before we see you on the "cat walk" by the looks of it mate with all of that "designer gear", Your "Better Half" obviously isn't relieving you of enough of that hard earned money of yours. - Or can't she find the key to unlock your wallet? :lol:

Good shooting. :good: