Gis' A Job

ROY

I need some help. After being lured away to what i thought was going to be a wonderful job it turned out my new boss was full of the brown stuff. I now find myself out of work and desperate to get back into full time employment. I haven't worked for 3 weeks i know this is not a long time but i have applied for about 40 jobs and haven't even had an interview! I've gone from 24k a year down to ****** all its starting to become very depressing so if any one knows of any jobs in the north Kent / south east London area i would really appreciate a heads up.

My most recent experience is as a depot manager for a large landscape supply company, but have worked in manufacturing in the past mainly machine operating and some CNC work. I will consider anything!!! obviously i would like to be near the money i was earning but will not turn down anything reasonable.

I didn't want to write a post like this in case people thought i was begging but i am really desperate and appreciate any help i can get.

Cheers

Roy

try agencys mate everybody is using them now

Yep thats the way to go :good: my oldest boy registered his cv online with an agency,the phone was ringing all afternoon :good: no interview(only a chat over the phone) ,he started work the next day :good: the only problem is the agency take a nice slice,okay for a stop gap though until you can sort another job out :good: BB

Tried the agencies they all seem to be rubbish round here!!! Registered with a few but nothing so far. I would go back to me old employer too but i took a voluntary redundancy (seemed to come up at exactly the right time). Thanks for the words of encouragement! :thanks: ill keep on keeping on something will turn up!!!

Perhaps it's time to diversify. If you have operated machinery (I'm assuming plant) you will be dextrous enough to operate most types. Use some of the redundancy to get some tickets and get into construction, even if its in a non operating capacity as a banksman or something. Crossrail is going full tilt and its a stones throw from you. There will be work for another 10 years.