1st day with the Begara seat

carpentermark

How did you find it, was it comfy, sturdy ect

I'll be TOTALLY honest:

it is extremely sturdy

Very well built

Solid and lightweight

If im being ultra critical i would say the cushion could do with being thicker, i got a sore ***** after 4 hours sitting on it, but i suppose if youve got a fat **** youll be fine!

I didnt buy it off here, i got it locally and i would say its well worth the money, a good buy.

Ah right I did wonder.

I was thinking about one of those seats, they do look a bit plasticky but your opinions seems favourable overall.

yeah i thought the same thats why i wouldnt buy online.

i saw one at a local country show and was able to touchy feel/ mess around with it........ try before you buy if you like, and as soon as i put it together and sat on it i new it was quality so i bought it! £75 well spent imo.

Used mine for the first time today and in general its a decent seat...

ideally i would have liked the diameter of the seat to have been slightly bigger, and there is a technique to the push in buttons that change the

level of the legs ( and even when you get the technique its still fiddly )...im a bit of a time bandit, and as somebody has already said a bit more padding would have been nice....

On the positive side, it is strong and sturdy and fairly light weight which in itself is a hard combination to get right...the swivel action is smooth and a very nice feature....all in all i'd give it an 8.5 out of 10...if im being absolutely honest i'd say its probably about £20 overpriced...but then im a yorkshireman. Please remember this is only based on me using it just the once.

i sold mine on here to a member a few weeks back the reason i sold it was it was a tad uncomfortable but very sturdy and perfect hight for shooting sat down but i had a chat with dave at whittlesey gun shop who sold it to me he agreed that it needs a better chusion after he had tried one out himself but for a short sesion they are spot on