CROWN SHOOT 12-13

Paul223

Bloody hell grass hopper, don't hold back lol. It was nice to have you at the shoot, shame your not closer and it was a regular thing. Still if you were local we'd have loads of foxes knocking about. Hear rob was wearing your unlucky hat lol.

Sorry your night flight wasn't what we were hoping for me and rob had around 200 geese over us but all too high, did manage 3 teal though, 2 shot by jay.

A good day in all though great to meet you and ill send your regards to Charlie when I bump in to him with the lamp next.

Take care buddy.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wheres the video of you shooting in the nant? hear your had a good few shoots :whistling:

will we ever see that video :hmm::oops:

Well I'm now safely back up north,but i would like to thank you all for your hospitality.

Especially Phil for the evening flight and Paul for the lamping afterwards.It was a long day but very enjoyable with a friendly bunch.

Just like to point out that i shot a lot better than Phil did :P especially in the Nant :lol:

Ps i expect you to get the Fox we so painstakingly worked out for you last night..whilst you had your feet up :whistling:

Cheers Rob for chauffeuring me around and arranging it all bud...will repay when you have 2 hands again :lol:

anytime mate you now that , it's what we do up north was a pleasure :good:

Bloody hell grass hopper, don't hold back lol.

It was Rob who put me up to it :innocent: honest... you do seem to get more stick than anyone else i must admit.

Then again if you're going to go around on a really cold day telling everyone that you have a 3 incher,then i am not that surprised :lol:

Lucky hat will be out with me again tonight :ninja:

It was Rob who put me up to it :innocent: honest... you do seem to get more stick than anyone else i must admit.

Then again if you're going to go around on a really cold day telling everyone that you have a 3 incher,then i am not that surprised :lol:

Lucky hat will be out with me again tonight :ninja:

I did offer to burn it for you so don't blame me for anything else :friends:

Ps , Phil i found 1, 3" bb in the collection bag was it yours :whistling:

Edited by magman

Well I'm now safely back up north,but i would like to thank you all for your hospitality.

Especially Phil for the evening flight and Paul for the lamping afterwards.It was a long day but very enjoyable with a friendly bunch.

Great having you down, and thanks for the demo on the archer, it's made me realise how mush easier foxing could be, a real useful ( almost essential ) piece of kit, very very impressed . . . . . and shocked at the same time!

Just like to point out that i shot a lot better than Phil did :P especially in the Nant :lol:
? how many did Philly shoot in the Nant? I can't remember ..........

Ps i expect you to get the Fox we so painstakingly worked out for you last night..whilst you had your feet up :whistling:

Cheers Rob for chauffeuring me around and arranging it all bud...will repay when you have 2 hands again :lol:

yes mate me and phillys are gona have a look for that one and another at different wood the shoot has, it's been harassing chickens

oh right, so when Geoff missed that fox the other week he was wearing Jeff's dodgy hat too?

Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week Geoff missed that fox the other week

What you on about :whistling: