miximetosis

iainwt

been out today with the .22 we shot 11 rabbits all of them had miximetosis anyone else shot many mixi rabbits

i did have a bit of a problem a while back in the spring, i didnt see any bunnies for months on this particular permission it was only a small permission but none the less. They still havnt really recovered, shame, im still checking on it though as it was good before i started seeing all the mxy bunnies.

• 7 months later...

I have been out this evening, and last weekend and both times have seen quite a few all riddled with mxy, managed to get a couple of them this evening.

The place i use is quite big and there are 100's of them there, most of the one's i saw were young ones and riddled with it.

It was on one of my permissions before Xmas and seemed to wipe the ******* out. However, a few trips recently have seen loads of young'uns about and I've every confidence that I'll be having some good sport again soon. :good:

P.