Doc Holliday

Terrorist goes down a treat, and if you get a chest rig you can fill it with lager as I did!

eCUWv.jpg

And be very carefull on the way home,i know of someone who went to a mess doo in the same sort of rig,on his way home he went for a kebab on his way outta the kebab shop he nearly got plugged by armed response,and spent the night down the nick :yes: if they can tazer a blind geezer,think what could be the outcome dressed like this,and who could blame them ,especially if you dont respond to there instructions after a few beers,BB

And be very carefull on the way home,i know of someone who went to a mess doo in the same sort of rig,on his way home he went for a kebab on his way outta the kebab shop he nearly got plugged by armed response,and spent the night down the nick :yes: if they can tazer a blind geezer,think what could be the outcome dressed like this,and who could blame them ,especially if you dont respond to there instructions after a few beers,BB

Thankfully it was the day of the Summer Ball at my university, so the three of us dressed like that falling around the party and then spilling onto the streets in the early hours blended in with all the other fancy-dressers...

I certainly wouldn't want to saunter though the streets of any town dressed like that at any other time of the year!