Another small days shooting.

yds

Not bothered in any instance, bitch all you like.

The facts are birds are released.

Even if they were not I've keepered all my life and this happens all the time not right but never the less it happens.

The fact is he has permissions all over and feeds HIS shoots.

When those birds are on his they are HIS.

Just as when his walk they are no longer his.

And its the keeper who is to blame over the boundry for either not dogging in/ feeding right or creating the right habitat, or simply putting to many birds down for his land to hold.

I run my own shoot and my birds wander onto neighbours where they are fed and shot.

Its life, you put enough down to compensate.

and leave the area quiet between shoots for them to come home.

(something which never happens on this shoot as they shoot it alot)

I know where he buys his poults and they are often delivered when mine are and are on the same trailers, this is fact.

The nature of those mini drives are very small woods etc and the dogs in the beating line cannot help but break cover when birds are dropped into the edges of the drive.

Sometimes the beater set off in a drive which is less then 100m's with back guns, not many dogs would hold ranks in this situ, no pickers up there, let the dogs gather any runners asap.

Its done as a bit of fun amongst friends, it is never run as a formal day hence the title of the film.

regards to all john

Not bothered in any instance, bitch all you like.

The facts are birds are released.

Even if they were not I've keepered all my life and this happens all the time not right but never the less it happens.

The fact is he has permissions all over and feeds HIS shoots.

When those birds are on his they are HIS.

Just as when his walk they are no longer his.

And its the keeper who is to blame over the boundry for either not dogging in/ feeding right or creating the right habitat, or simply putting to many birds down for his land to hold.

I run my own shoot and my birds wander onto neighbours where they are fed and shot.

Its life, you put enough down to compensate.

and leave the area quiet between shoots for them to come home.

(something which never happens on this shoot as they shoot it alot)

I know where he buys his poults and they are often delivered when mine are and are on the same trailers, this is fact.

The nature of those mini drives are very small woods etc and the dogs in the beating line cannot help but break cover when birds are dropped into the edges of the drive.

Sometimes the beater set off in a drive which is less then 100m's with back guns, not many dogs would hold ranks in this situ, no pickers up there, let the dogs gather any runners asap.

Its done as a bit of fun amongst friends, it is never run as a formal day hence the title of the film.

regards to all john

It's all about the day.

we lose birds we gain birds that is game rearing. As for the dogs, do what you want it is not my shoot or place to tell you otherwise. I can only say how I would like it if it was mine, but I have never been there so dont know the layout of your woods. Just enjoying your day and the company.

It's all about the day.

we lose birds we gain birds that is game rearing. As for the dogs, do what you want it is not my shoot or place to tell you otherwise. I can only say how I would like it if it was mine, but I have never been there so dont know the layout of your woods. Just enjoying your day and the company.

EXACTLY :good:

We didn't loose a runner, and there were no birds shot low?, its a lowland farm shoot.

Well if all is as it appears on film my guns here would not have shot at many of those, no challenge, my own view is after a lifetime of driven game shooting is that if you cant lay in the bath that evening and remember and savour every one then whats the point. Had even an odd one been tried I don't need to say a word, the other guns will rag the offending gun mercilessly.

I have guested on shoots that due to their terrain and sometimes the inappropriate siting of pegs low birds have predominated but I never go back. For novice or inexperienced shots then fair enough but the bloke in front of the camera knows what he is about and shoots well. He should have no problem with birds 40 yards up or out. Perhaps the camera in misleading.

As for swiping other shoots birds, it happens, everywhere. Got a bloke next to me , shoots 4 or 5 40-70 bird days, got me on one side and another shoot on the other, both releasing several thousand. He releases nothing but feeds like hell. Nothing you can do.

A

Edited by Alycidon