someone to take me ferreting in exchange i take you shooting

ok good luck if you lived closer i would of taken you out on my land to show you the ropes finding aswap like that might show better results gd luck tho nes

cheers

the above wasnt aimed towards u just appered while i was writting!

i dont want ferrets they stink all i wanted was a swap

Hi theo,

Try not to take things the wrong way, they was mearly pointing out that some one who has ferrets but no land to use them isnt going to be as knowledgable as someone who works them regularly. If you want a decent day go with a more experienced ferreter if you want to watch someone digging most the day go with the backyard ferreter.

people say its people having a go on here that's ruining it when half the time it's people misinterpreting advice as criticism, good on you for your original offer although maybe inviting an experienced and amateur ferreter may be a better idea as that way your helping a Newbie with the help of a seasoned pro so you will all have a better day.

Just my thoughts on it all.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=3&pq=best%20ferreting&cp=7&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=ferreting&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=ferreti&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3320033cfdaf4959&bpcl=38625945&biw=1366&bih=673

i dont want help or advise or i would have asked that, as you probaly didnt read my thread to realise this i want some one with the gear.....

and if i was to go ferreting and get my own ferrets id get what ever ones i can get for free and i wouldnt buy tracking gear either if it runs away or gets lost so be it not as tho thats never happend to people before

as to nets i will use tesco carrier bags :hmm:

I did not have any luck with the Tesco carrier bags, should I try another supermaret, Waitrose for example as they appear to be of better quality

I'll gladly to take you out ferreting mate, if I can come and shoot some of the Fallow on your patch?

Deal or no deal?

no fallow shootable on my shoots the golf course is a no go in the day and the night time cant do that! my other shoots that can go in day never seen but there is muntjack

I did not have any luck with the Tesco carrier bags, should I try another supermaret, Waitrose for example as they appear to be of better quality

i think the lidl ones are thicker :good: