Doncaster/south Yorkshire

fuzzypigeon

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just hitting the sauce again so will be blary eyed in the morning :drinks: i think maybe 2 rounds on the skeet and 25 clays on the ball trap and 25 clays on sporting, if we all stick togethor we can just get one counter box and split the cost, just looked on their site and its 22 pence a clay so if we do as mentioned it will be 22 quid each, going to print off the rules for skeet so we dont look like a bunch of pleps.

see you all in the morning ladys, P.S Tonys complaing about a little paper cut hes got on his finger that may impair his shooting :hmm:

well ladies hope you had a better morning than me, 16/50,,,sporting.. 22 won it **** wind was untrue must have been 60mph out in the open we were gunna call it but decided to shoot, gun cleaned been shoppin going out for din dins and to watch city get a penalty against baby fergies boys,,,, SCORES WOULD BE GOOD i wonder did todd beat tony ????? ... hope you all enjoyed delburt..... :hmm::good:

Edited by delburt0