Doncaster/south Yorkshire

fuzzypigeon

im not going there two shoot 25 shells its not a cheap day out so got to get my moneys worth 6 shots a 1 clay sounds about rite plus you best take your own coffee as they take **** on price there .

im voting for ball trap too start think you can get 6 people on at once or and TOD has bin too practice bang out of order cheating all ready :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im not carrying youre cartridge bag, How many stands are their at parklodge ?

loads about 25 sporting 3 skeet lay outs 1 ball trap 1 compact lay out........ plus high towers

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going there two shoot 25 shells its not a cheap day out so got to get my moneys worth 6 shots a 1 clay sounds about rite plus you best take your own coffee as they take **** on price there .

im voting for ball trap too start think you can get 6 people on at once or and TOD has bin too practice bang out of order cheating all ready :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

loads about 25 sporting 3 skeet lay outs 1 ball trap 1 compact lay out........ plus high towers

9.30 meet in the car park , what motor will you be in toni ?

HOPE YOU DONT TRAP HIS HANDS IN THE BOOT WHEN YOU SLAM THE DOOR SHUT lol (give us a chance)

he needs something doing buying new gun and then sneaking of for a practice think he got 38 out 50 so nearly pro think wee need to sabotage his gun or blind fold him some way but he"s going in boot for sure

im voting for ball trap too start think you can get 6 people on at once or and TOD has bin too practice bang out of order cheating all ready :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Only six ,I'd be happy with ten hits from the slab your taking

Is that so six of us can all shoot the same target, hopping one of us will hit it.

Edited by neil3728

Well I'm using the semi auto so ill have 3 shots at each clay.......we're not keeping count of shots fired at each stand are we!?!

think will have too go round in pairs or you wont be able to keep track on who has fired what so if you go in pairs its easy too work out at end of day but we can all stay together just easyer to work out or you get a counter each

Well I'm using the semi auto so ill have 3 shots at each clay.......we're not keeping count of shots fired at each stand are we!?!

To make it interesting i will offer a days rough shooting or a evenings duck flighting or 4 saturdays roostshooting in febuary to the winning non clay shooter.The winner gets to choose.