scope mounted light

peejay

scope mounted light with mount and 12 cr123 batteries.. the lamp is a 900 lumens lamp. mount is for 25/30mm scope adjustable up and down and side to side, complete with a new box of 12 cr123 batteries. one of the allen key heads is a bit worn on the lamp mount side, but if you not taking it out that dont effect it.. been on my .22 rimfire and very good for 100 yards plus, very light and push button on/off switch in the rear.. £40 posted, paypal ok if you pay the fee.. thanks

post-783-0-53912800-1354105292_thumb.jpg

Edited by peejay

Well seeing as you`ve just come one and read my question as to which model , and then proceeded to post it for sale on BBS without answering , i am no longer interested .

Also the fact that i can only find ONE 900 lumen made by surefire ( but i may stand corrected ) , and it looks nothing like that , comes as no surprise that i was not answered .

my mistake.. its a cree 900 lumens torch, i was going off memory as its at my nephews house- thats why i didnt know any model no etc- and ive just fetched it. yes its on bbs as i posted it after i read your post,as i came home for 10 minutes, you cant blame me for seeking a buyer elsewhere can you? many appologies for not replying to your post.

Well seeing as you`ve just come one and read my question as to which model , and then proceeded to post it for sale on BBS without answering , i am no longer interested .

Also the fact that i can only find ONE 900 lumen made by surefire ( but i may stand corrected ) , and it looks nothing like that , comes as no surprise that i was not answered .

PW at its happiest

why should answering your question be more important than getting it listed on another site? its his life and he can do things in whatever order he likes.