rottweil oppinions please?!

Hi guys

12bore rottweil 36g special #6 (english 5.5) got some of these and was shocked at how hard they hit crows on the decoys even at 40 yds stone dead and looking like a freight train hit it!!

just wondering if anyone else has used them and what they think! Tried to research them at raug ammo tech But not much info just marketing description! Im wanting a bit of info on there muzzle energy and speed! Just somthing iv been wanting to find out!

There bloody expensive at 70 a slab for the economy range, and up to x amount for there top range cartridge! They seem very popular in europe but not as heard of in england!

The guy in the shop told me there as good as any and hit hard at range also!

So guys im keen to hear your experiences with this cartridge!

regards c.s

Edited by cumbrian shooter

I agree they are a bit expensive to be using on crows, well so far all good iv not found a bad comment yet so that tells me all i need know realy lol!

they are a heavy load but surprisingly they are quite smooth and not at all punchy! im going to try some on some high pheasant on tomorrow and see how they perform!

atb c.s

Cheers guys for the replies