dog walking north yorkshire area

Archie-fox

morning all

got a few days off next week so going to get away for a day or two with the dog and girlfriend...

we go to Whitby quite alot with the dog just to let him off on the beach for a good sprint...

are there any other local beaches in that sort of area that are good for dogs?? he likes nothing more than digging in rock pools or digging up sand.

anyone any reccomendations?

Rich.

morning all

got a few days off next week so going to get away for a day or two with the dog and girlfriend...

we go to Whitby quite alot with the dog just to let him off on the beach for a good sprint...

are there any other local beaches in that sort of area that are good for dogs?? he likes nothing more than digging in rock pools or digging up sand.

anyone any reccomendations?

I love Whitby

Rich.

Careful bud, there are some on here that will recommend some good dogging spots haha!

Have a great Christmas and New Year, my mutts will be very jealous of Archie - my terrier is currently doing the wall of death around the house to try to dry himself after his rather damp walk. Dont forget Fish n chips in Whitby by the pier.

Careful bud, there are some on here that will recommend some good dogging spots haha!

Have a great Christmas and New Year, my mutts will be very jealous of Archie - my terrier is currently doing the wall of death around the house to try to dry himself after his rather damp walk. Dont forget Fish n chips in Whitby by the pier.

will do mate...Magpie cafe for the fish and chips then up to the abby to walk it off again...

have a good xmas and dont get too drunk..