countrychannel.tv

kip270

Just watched the pigeon one (more on the chef than anything else. note: how the chef burnt his bread and then couldn't flambee :yp: ) and the roe deer was quite good but didn't learn anything new they preach to you like your an eejit :) ...anyhow its better than ****efactor i suppose..cheers Kip :rolleyes:

it told me my stuff was too ! dont go on it as im saure iys a bad , virusy site :)

It's virus free and works just fine, but I am sure I read that is has "sorry, but you are way too p*ssed" filter, have another try when you get up today :yp:

Axe introduced me to Harveys (I thought it was Sherry before that!) and it gets the :rolleyes: from me.

I watched the Roe Deer part 1 film earlier, I thought I had seen it before, but obviously not.

It's a great piece but, I wasn't overly happy with the guys attitude towards safety, swinging his rifle about with the bolt shut and watching deer through his scope - tut tut

He didn't test the Buck for deadness when he approched it either, but that may have been take number 5, so he may have got fed up doing it :rolleyes:

Anyone else think the same?