Gun re bluing

ddanby111

RichardH what can I say? You have just reblued my tikka for me through John at Dce holne/ Devon rifles and its bleedy awesome so pleased with it! Well worth the wait!

.223 or the 7mm Rem?

Glad you are pleased

I'm also still waiting for reply's to PM's sent last oct/nov and dec ?

Lumpy

The pm system doesnt seem to show any messages outstanding from you?

Would be pleased to quote if you contact me?

Rich

You're an angry man aren't you. Frankly, if i was Richard i wouldn't have anything to do with you

You can be as frank as you want pal, I'm not angry but clearly the guy doesn't answer his pm's and I don't know if your his boyfriend of what but I'm failing to see which part of the equation you fit in ?

Edited by ddanby111

Hang on a moment now, you asked for a quote in December for a Maxus which I gave you, you responded with simply "45 plus post, ok ill bear it in mind mate".

You then sent me messages on 5th, 6th and 7th of Jan asking for a quote for the Guerini and when you could book them in?

Today is the 8th and while I can only apologise for not seeing your messages sooner as Alistair mentioned I am moving house and expanding into a bigger workshop unit so things are busier than usual.

Either UK Gun Repairs or Manchester Airguns will do an equally good blueing job but you may well find they are equally busy.

Richard

Thing is, you'd been on 2-4 times each day on the 5, 6 and 7... That's why I was miffed, but anyway... Hopefully I'll see some of your great bluing one day if we do decide to do business together.... I might even send blacka a ice cream through the post.