bad shooting

iainwt

:lol:

The ******* deer was deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LB

Nah, the bloke hit it with all 3 shots...............the "splash" was the exit point of the round...............

The deer had been drinking.............. :lol::lol::lol:

Guy should have his ticket taken off him for that state of affairs.

LB

Nah, the bloke hit it with all 3 shots...............the "splash" was the exit point of the round...............

The deer had been drinking.............. :lol::lol: :o

Deers should be banned from drinking, no wonder so many of the ******* get run over, alcohol has a lot to answer for :lol:

LB

Thats been on here about 3 months ago. Was posted from someone purporting to be the shooter.

Without souring the comical mood, should someone that **** with a rifle be allowed to keep one? I don't think so.

We all stink at shooting at one time or another, but when it would be easier to punch the sodding thing than shoot it, it becomes a farce :lol:

LB

The deer had been drinking.............. :lol::lol: :o

Deers should be banned from drinking, no wonder so many of the ******* get run over, alcohol has a lot to answer for :lol:

LB

The ones that cant stop drinking are the worst...........You know..............the ones that get blind drunk....

They are know localy as the "No Idea".

If its been done before then I will leave it :lol: You are right though, its probably not practical to police it.. We spend enough time worrying about where on the animal the shot will land, not if we will hit the thing in the first place! :lol: If that happened to me I would be off the live quarry until I was happy with my shooting again.

Would make an interesting experiment, take the rifle off him and replace with a banjo, then see if he can make banjo/cows **** come into contact.

I'd give evens he'd still miss :lol: