shot gun certificate

gunnerboi

Hello all

i recently sent away my application for my shotgun certificate about 10 days ago i was wondering how long it usually is before they send you a receipt for your cheque and how long should i leave it before contacting them?

i know it hasent been long since application but im sure we are all eager to get our first gun once i know the cheque has been taken i can prepare for the long wait

thanks guys

:shoot::santa:

im planning on applying for firearms certificate once shotgun cert comes through so i can forget about the wait whilst being mad on my shotgun haha

i would have gone co terminus...... But your call they won't thankyou for doubling the workload, 2 lots of forms 2 interviews etc........

I was wondering myself how long it takes, i gave mine in on the 31st of december. The woman i handed it to said they have an internal mail system, so wont reach the fire arms department until the 2nd or 3rd of january. So they have had it 9-10 days and still not cashed my cheque...

im planning on applying for firearms certificate once shotgun cert comes through so i can forget about the wait whilst being mad on my shotgun haha

To be honest I would ring them and ask if it is too late to 'tag on' a firearms application. It is cheaper for you and less work for them doing it all at once.

It's the perfect excuse to give them a call.

I have always found a polite phone call to 'see how things are going' helps things along rather than hinders.