"Rob Cam" ( Dog Camera) in the snow at Powis Castle

Duffryn

Awsome video Iain. I used my collar yesterday for beating but my spaniels are a lot closer to the ground than rob so all I managed to film was snow. On a positive note I've still got my camera, undamaged and I'm happy with the angle, just need to wait for all this snow to go. I recon ill get some pretty good footage from the beating line, we have some good drives, few streams and plenty of cover. Our birds are sitting pretty tight in this cold so fingers crossed might get the birds being flushed too.

Ill try again next week.

Well done rob.

Awsome video Iain. I used my collar yesterday for beating but my spaniels are a lot closer to the ground than rob so all I managed to film was snow. On a positive note I've still got my camera, undamaged and I'm happy with the angle, just need to wait for all this snow to go. I recon ill get some pretty good footage from the beating line, we have some good drives, few streams and plenty of cover. Our birds are sitting pretty tight in this cold so fingers crossed might get the birds being flushed too.

Ill try again next week.

Well done rob.

Cheers Phil. I lost some good footage to the snow - a pain.Loosing it in the snow would have been even worse. The beating line footage would be great, especially if you can get a flush - cannot wait !

How have you mounted the gopro on Rob?

Its a collar from a company in the USA called Sugar coat

Great video footage

He is a cracking Dog,

Did you train him yourself?

No had him at 2 years fully trained from Kevin Powell at Shropshire Gun dogs (Great guy) . I've put a lot of work into him since though