Today I did

Lancs Lad

good man lancs. you,,ll soon be doing left and rights mate. :/

Far from it mark........far from it.....................that lot accounted for 25 shells.........................bit of a bad day......sun right in my face........

First thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,saw loads and loads and loads and loads of pigeons.........................they were heading due south at about 150 ft.....................and about 45 miles per hour..........

good man lancs. you,,ll soon be doing left and rights mate. :/

Far from it mark........far from it.....................that lot accounted for 25 shells.........................bit of a bad day......sun right in my face........

First thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,saw loads and loads and loads and loads of pigeons.........................they were heading due south at about 150 ft.....................and about 45 miles per hour..........

How many of them did you get then :/?:good:???

Well Lancs Lad I reckon that they were all stud Lancashire pigeons on their annual trip to he wilds of Yorkshire.

Their purpose is obvious - to lure away Yorkshire lady pigeons to the delights of Lancashire. After being born in Yorkshire, one look at Manchester and other such places will ensure that they never go back to the bleak grey side of the pennines where they hatched out.

As me muther used to say - "The only good thing coming out of Yorkshire is the road to Lancashire!" :/:/:good:

Don

War of the Roses PtII :/

Yeh.....but just remember who won Henry....................

Nowt around today.................xcept RAIN.................Im stuck inside doing the house work.....but made a quick trip to the decoy shop today to purchase a deek bag/seat/quiver.

Should make life easier carrying all the gear.........he says..............

I think Im going to go back to carp angling,,,,,there seems to be less gear to carry...