fibreglass air tank

hawkfanz

Them being so light weight is brillent and they dont need testing i belive...... How ever I beleve as they arnt tested they have a 10 or 15 year life and are then scrapped !

The will come down in price and its the way we will all go eventually, the same as medical gases !

If i had the money spare and burning a hole in my pocket then i would buy one but not other wise !

ATB

Matt

Them being so light weight is brillent and they dont need testing i belive...... How ever I beleve as they arnt tested they have a 10 or 15 year life and are then scrapped !

The will come down in price and its the way we will all go eventually, the same as medical gases !

If i had the money spare and burning a hole in my pocket then i would buy one but not other wise !

ATB

Matt

my mate needs a tank for his ultra,can get a fibre one locally for £60 he,s already got a valve is that a good deal.

Loads of Air tanks on Ebay.

You could do with a 300 Bar Bottle or a 232 bar Bottle theres a lot of Bottles about that are only 210 Bar.

There are loads of ex Fire Brigade Breathing apparatus bottles about very cheap they are 210 Bar. 10 lit.

They will fill a gun a lot of times. Most of my guns I only fill to 170 bar as thats the start of there sweet spots.

Have a look at www.best-fittings.co.uk there`s not many cheaper out there.

Has Salop Sniper said the fibreglass Bottles are scrap after 15 years.

You would be better of getting a second hand 3 lit 300 Bar Aluminium Bottle it would fill a ultra over 25 times.

There was someone in St Helens that used to sell second hand bottles.

You might find him on Ebay he sells a lot on there.

Try and get a bottle that is fitted with a surface valve not a under water valve.

A bottle fitted with a surface valve only needs testing every five years.

A bottle fitted with a under water valve needs testing every two and a half years.

And a test is visual around £25. A hydraulic test is around £40 to £50.

Give www.aqualogistics.co.uk a try 0161-480-5745. Stockport.

They might have something second hand. They are very good and helpful.