Gun Watch

Guerini, Caesar summit

£1,295

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition ely, Cambridgeshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels
Guerini_001 Guerini_002 Guerini_003

Description

just purchased second hand 2 weeks ago but does'nt fit me well enough unfortunately,it is a 2008 in superb condition and the wood is stunning and mint with no marks on it at all,the action still very tight,,the only thing i would be quite critical about is the butt pad not very good at all and would recomend fitting a better one also comes with a full set of chokes in makers case poss looking for a deal on a beretta xcel auto must be 30 inch or a cash deal

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

I honestly don't know why people don't like to buy these, they feel great and throw a amazing pattern, well made and look great, better that a 525 any day in my opinion

i love guerinis i had a 30 inch summit a few years ago and i loved it and it fitted like a glove,this one just doesnt seem to fit me as well,maybe its the weight of a 32 (or could be because i'm fatter)

they are lovely guns and well made too, I've have one of these myself for a few months and I parted with it as I didn't like the 32" barrel weight - they seemed to have a mind of their own, I've still got a Maxum and it's a much better balanced gun although it's 30"

Your gun would be a great buy at your price and you should have no probs sellin it.

throw a amazing pattern? :hmm: i think thats down to what chokes and carts. you use, not the gun.

Well I can shoot my 525 black gold then shoot my Ceasar ... The Ceasar just flattens em in the same place using the same carts and same chokes,( I only use1/2 n 3/4 )

Edited by ddanby111