Quandary

BTMS

My nice local farmer phoned to say the pigeons are flighting accross his rape field and a few are taking

notice and he is drilling a new field of wheat. Question: which field to go for? Asked if I could bring a mate to shoot the other field _- NO was the forceful answer. Shame I thought, but did not push it.

Brian

Well arrived early just to enjoy the morning. Glorious sunshine :rolleyes: Pigeons flying :lol:

Farmer turns up says he is going to re-drill the rape field bottom 8 acres........

So I thought ah right :yes: Its a long long chuffing hike to the other end :lol:

He says jump up I will drive up there for you B) Nice man.

So he is at the far end plowing and his brother behind redrilling keeping the woodies out of that area

never seen so many seagulls not at the sea side.

Ended up for 2 and a half hours 20 woodies 1 magpie :lol: :yp: :good: (i hate them mags) and 1 rabbit

So a glorious day.

Saw a good sized covey of partridge, and a lot of butterflies. The weather is weird sitting in the

hide November only a few days away in a shirt.

Arrived home Mrs says dinner will be 30 mins enough time for a glass of wine. What a day to end

the cra**y week.

Yours a very contented

Brian