Herts FAO SGC Renewal.......

Batch

Why is there such a difference between police authorities when it comes to grants and renewals?! You hear all the horror stories on here of variations/grants/renewals taking months, so as my first renewal was coming up with Herts I thought I would get it in early as SGC expires at the end of April........no need to worry with Herts. Sent on 15th Feb, FAO calls to check a few details yesterday and informs me that it will be issued within the week, infact he will drop it through my door as he has to pass that way anyway!! How about that for service?!! Top marks for Herts :good:

That was all very good Paul. I take it, it was Bob Shepherd?

How are you I hope you and the family are keeping well.

Regards

terry

Hi Terry, indeed it was Bob, very nice chap from the conversation we had over the phone. When I applied it was Richard Parfitt and he was nice to deal with as well!!

Family are well thank you, wee man is growing at a shockingly scary rate, but it s all good and he continues to amaze me every day!!

We really do need to meet up for a beer or a shoot or both, it has been way too long!!

Take it easy fella :)

Herts are one of the better teams. Very easy going, efficient and quick turnarounds.

Well, perhaps they've improved a bit, my cert's expired in the past before they've bothered to action my renewal, despite me getting the form back pretty much by return post.. :/

Cat.

Well, perhaps they've improved a bit, my cert's expired in the past before they've bothered to action my renewal, despite me getting the form back pretty much by return post.. :/

Cat.

I think the last 5 years they have been pretty good and now actually seem to be doing better than ever. I had one renewal lapse but that must be 9 years ago but then I've had variations done by return of post and last renewal was done a month early. If the above mentioned FEO didn't have a thing about deer conditions he would be even better my experience didn't make a lot of sense to anyone else :) Other than that he is a nice guy and been in the job a long time now must be between 10 and 15 years from my applications.