stainless steel shot maker

fruitloop

hi I have just made these shot maker pans . there s/s fully tig welded. comes with 6 0.8 drippers only got one ready as my drill bit broke for the drippers. when I get some moor drills there will be 5 pans available. £100 +p&p or collection welcome on arrangement.

Edited by fruitloop

I am after making my own shot, This looks like the ones made in the US, but I presume you sit the lead in the pan add a heat source etc. Any more info on this, i.e. where to get the heat source, lead etc etc.. thanks, will this produce number 6 shot or what size, I made lots of enquiries for lynotype but is very hard to source. The advice is buy linotype in it's pure form rather than in ingots as all sorts of junk could be smelted in with the ingots

• 4 weeks later...

A big thank you to fruit loop for showing me the process of melting and cleaning lead and the how to set up the dripper. The drippers are very well made and look like they will last a life time.

If you are in the market for a shot dripper then I would recommend one of fruit loops and you will get some sound advice thrown in for free.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well my first run yesterday of my new shot maker from fruitloop was a travesty best left unspoken about.

Got up today with renewed enthusiasm and some more knowledge garnered from various sources on this forum.

This is my second run, not weighed yet but at least 5kg's, also very small probably 8-9 size (will do me for the clays regardless). Blobs and other shot of shame is in the Avengers lunch box that my daughter in law thought would be funny to buy me for Christmas, less than 100 grams at a guess.

Thanks fruitloop, couldn't be doing this without you mate.

URL=http://s965.photobucket.com/user/simonthompson/media/IMG_20170108_212751_zps6lkg822k.jpg.html]IMG_20170108_212751_zps6lkg822k.jpg[/url]