Beretta A302 Semi 12 bore

arjimlad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Having bought my Dad's AL390 I am selling this A302. I'm looking for £265 (new price !) ono.

This gun has a lot of history in my family. My Dad owned it in 1988 and had it converted to 3-shot to comply with the 1987 Act. He then sold it to a friend who used it very infrequently, and it was unused for about 10 years before that chap gave up shooting, and I had it from him 2 years ago. I have put about 300 shells through it in those 2 years. mainly on clays but some pigeons and rabbits, and it has performed faultlessly. It has always cycled 28g cartridges for me, no trouble.

The external choking system is less obtrusive in use than you might think and the gun will come with full, half and quarter choke tubes, choke key and a photocopy owner's manual. Because there are no threads internally, it can be used without any choke tube in at all which creates an interesting true cylinder for those close belly-on clays/springing teal.

The gun is in very good condition, having had so little use, there are a few very minor dings to the original gloss woodwork.

Length to pull is 14 1/4 measured from the centre of the butt. It has a 2 3/4 " chamber.

Face to face only please - based in Bristol.

PM or email for fastest response.

hi is the beretta still for sale

Many thanks James and happy new year. Just got back from zummersett

Eldest got on really well with the gun scoring 66 ex 100 at the Podimore SG club on Sunday

The gun is in absolutely mint condition and cycled over two hundred rounds without fault. The no choke option really came into its own on a double rabbit stand. The gun has been very well looked after and will be in the future.

All the very best for 2007, cheers John