Shooting North Herts

2nd point, my father and I are going tomorrow having spoken to the genleman this morning.

I'm confused.

You saw the pigeons and are hoping the land owner is reading this (and that they'll ring you when you finish college)? Or, you are the land owner and want somebody to go shoot it?!?

Edited by Penelope

Yes I got the ground and the pigeons. but the phone now seems to have been bleeped out so lets try email ******************* you will have to remove the gaps on the address

I'm confused.

You saw the pigeons and are hoping the land owner is reading this (and that they'll ring you when you finish college)? Or, you are the land owner and want somebody to go shoot it?!?

Edited by Beardo
please read the house rules - no posting of private contact details on the forum - use PM

A pleasure to speak earlier and I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Yes I got the ground and the pigeons. but the phone now seems to have been bleeped out so lets try email ******************** you will have to remove the gaps on the address

Be interesting how you get on, this side of the A507 they are still on rape and there is a lot of it about, and a lot of bangers and gas guns resulting in large gangs that move about together and just move after a couple of shots.

Can only but give it a go. Looking forward to it, glad I opened the post and read it, new ground and all that. I have been on a friends farm in North Beds over 150 acres of rape over the last 6 weekends and it's been hard going.

Be interesting how you get on, this side of the A507 they are still on rape and there is a lot of it about, and a lot of bangers and gas guns resulting in large gangs that move about together and just move after a couple of shots.

Edited by Penelope

Can only but give it a go. Looking forward to it, glad I opened the post and read it, new ground and all that. I have been on a friends farm in North Beds over 150 acres of rape over the last 6 weekends and it's been hard going.

Indeed and it shouldn't be quite as cold, we are going to have a go over our way but with a block of 800 acres of rape its similar.

there are a lot of worried farmers about that is for sure, the bit on our side looks good the other 500 acres was direct drilled and looks like a combination of pigeons and slugs has wiped it out but you never know there may be enough left to grow if it ever warms up