4x4 Advice

probuck

Good stuff Daz..im struggling to cull any this year unless i shoot them..people are contacting me all the time for call birds lol. Had a gentleman meet me yesterday for one, realy nice chap aswell off here called Tony. I'll stick some pictures om of my suzuki when i get chance..im just so buisy at the moment.! Hope things are going well your end.

I've had loads of 4x4's and totally rate the swb 2.8 pajero's, they will pull a house down too!!

Have the 2.8 swab, 4 years on and going good on wvo and tesco oil at £1 per litre, plus about 10 per cent petrol.

Starts on touch of button and warm and comfortable, it's a 95 import. John

Same here mate M reg swb, I've never had a truck that starts so quick the second you click the key bang she's running, another nice little touch is the pajero's have a locking centre diff which is handy if your upto the makers plate in the brown stuff, mines had 1 owner 76k on the clock, not a spot of rust and I paid £1800 which I think is excellent value, you can pick em up all day long on flea bay for that and below! Unless your gonna spend some more serious money the ol pajero's can't be beaten in my opinion...