4x4 Advice

probuck

Im looking to buy a 4x4 in the next few weeks..i like the suzuki grand vitara 3 door. Im looking at paying £2500 £3000. However ive had a few people say dont bother with a suzuki as the parts are hard to get hold of and expencive..but arnt most parts expencive these days. Im after somthing reliable. Any advice welcome.

Martin.

I have had Suzuki SJ410 and SJ1300 both these cars would go anywhere but were horrible to drive any distance; I had the Vitara again horrible to drive any distance, I tried the vauxhaul sport 2ltr a much better car by far and put together better. But by far the best 4x4s in my opinion are Landrover, the Range Rover has been in production for years and they got it right had 4 of those, you get the best of both worlds comfort and the off road, I now have a Discovery diesel and i have to say it is by far the best 4x4 I have ever had, 3 years of on off road driving and it has never missed a beat, parts are cheap and they are easy to work on, and you can pick up a nice one with the money you have to spend.

had a vitara, and now a grand vitara 3 door, as much as I would love a bigger 4x4, the vitara is a great little all round 4x4, goes anywhere,(with good tyres) good fuel consumption if kept at 70 or under, go over that and it drinks it, only paid £950 for mine,

T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg2FNBQDSY-t8C60_12.jpg

Having a bad time looking for these vitaras..looked at 3 now..all ment to have been the best of the best..superb condition the best available.. And the truth is there nothing less than scrap.!! How the hell they have the front to come out with such garbage i dont know.!! Got a 5dr 2.5 to look at later..and it looks honest.

All done..found my vitara. 2L Pertrol 5dr 2002 70000miles on the clock..in dark red and champain trim..no rust in the engine bay or underneith. Inside is very clean no rips or fag burns. 12 month tax & mot. Only done 5000 miles in the past 6 years..one previouse owner who used it as a winter motor only..Be warned..theres alot of **** on ebay at the moment with sellers trying to sell pure scrap at top prices..And i mean scrap.!!

Hopfully il get some time later to put a few pics on lol..ive had three days off now looking for a motor. Hows the magpie trapping going Daz..any joy? I cought one yesterday..the smallest maggie ive ever seen and its got a growth on the side of its head just under its eye. Weird looking thing.