222 moderator

MG6065

When I got my .223 I thought it would be ok without one.......................I bought one 2 days later. Even a couple of shots and my ears we're ringing. I bought an ASE utra and I am very Happy with it.

Edit to say, I would imagine there isn't a lot of difference between the 223 and the 222 but I don't know.

Edited by aister

loud enough to cause permanent hearing damage. I made my sound mod (legally you can as long as you have a slot on your FAC) its on a 243 and it is hearing safe. Unless in a confined area where echo of the bullet is a problem. The thing to bare in mind is there is no point buying based on price buy the best you can. lose your hearing you'll never get it back.

got a triple duce and i have same mod as yourself ASE utra its not a great deal louder than hmr but without mod its very loud

When I got my .223 I thought it would be ok without one.......................I bought one 2 days later. Even a couple of shots and my ears we're ringing. I bought an ASE utra and I am very Happy with it.

Edit to say, I would imagine there isn't a lot of difference between the 223 and the 222 but I don't know.

colin

Edited by colin lad