how to find best cart?

price price and price .always look for no 6 pigeon .7.5clays and bb for foxes .especially when peeps are selling cheap .last 4 purchases were peeps giving up or bulk buyers 3 of us from work shared a bulk buy .bigga quantity smaller price and always local gun shops .

dont worry to much about pattern or variation of cartridge just find 1 that suits for you,i used to wonder about the differences but a lot of the pro,s on here seem to use just wots cheap at the time.theres loads of wots the best cartridge posts but if your hitting consistantly and filling your freezer the science of it doesnt matter.some on here only use 20g because of old fartitis and bad back probs but they still eating pigeon pie.you could blast some cardboard boxes to try different patterns against how your gun is chocked some do take it that far.only to find they stop making your favourite cartridge and you have to start again.or you could accept at 30/40 yds you get a good hit ratio with eley firsts or gamebore clear or whathave u.couple of peeps have said only use this or that then u need a crash hat for all the abuse boys giving it over no5/6 shot over 7.5/8 will still do the job .my local shop does eley 6 pigeon great for me ,but ive also done fine with a job lot of rc2 no 6 that we bought as a group at work.im shooting on a budget and as long as you can get a clean kill make and shot size shouldnt be an issue atb clakk.