Those CZ trigger kits

sitsinhedges

Yes mate don't fit the tube spacers as there not required on the 455

So you can just knock out the rear pin only and pivot the spring holder down to change the spring I started with the heaveyest but have now settled with the middle spring

It takes five minutes ... HTH Ken

Grandma suck eggs and all that, just be careful (I'm sure you know) when knocking the pin back in its accurately aligned and doesn't hit the trigger as it exits into the final hole. Apparently its easy to crack off the lug with the hole in the trigger. Once aligned, I used a very small socket to support the lug as I tapped the pin back in on both my 455's. One was a nice press fit, the other was a bit tighter which gave some anxious moments. :lookaround: The trigger does have enough play in it to make it just that little bit awkward :yes:

Edited by turbo33

Yes mate don't fit the tube spacers as there not required on the 455

So you can just knock out the rear pin only and pivot the spring holder down to change the spring I started with the heaveyest but have now settled with the middle spring

It takes five minutes ... HTH Ken

That's £14 for a biro spring then :blink:

Hope it's worth it :yp:

Yes Andy, it makes for a really expensive spring.....should have asked first :yes: Could have saved £13.50p :yes:

If you polish the sear with some 1200 wet n dry with wet soap on it and then fine polish with something slightly abrasive like autosol, it will be almost be a match standard!! Ans yes I did this too!!