AIR RIFLE WANTED

pigeon master

Hello guys,

I'm after a air rifle for the son, so I thought the best place to go was the forum in a hope that someone is wanting to sell on an unwanted rifle.

I'm not going to give a budget or type because i'm not sure what I want at the moment, but please feel free to send me pictures to my email to justin.vss@ntlworld.com or post on the site.

Please include 22 or 177 and the money you want for it.

Cheers fellas,

The PM

PS I live in the Northeast but I travel to most parts of the country so I could collect from most places to save you the hassle of sending.

I've got a lovely little s410 TDR in .22

Cracking kids gun as its so small and light, but it does everything any of the AA 410 series can.

Packs down into a backpack, comes with a harris bipod, spare mag, filing adapter, air arms pellets and 3lt 300bar tank.

I need the cash, so call it £545 for the lot

BSA metior ,with scope 6x40 ,just overhauled,spring,seals & tweeked.£70..any good ...bowls crows & bunnies at 40-50 yds

:stupid:

Ah the old BSA Meteor, bought one new in 1970 for @ £14.

Still got it and although the spring is now a bit past it, it still shoots OK, although it wasn't all that powerful even when new.

Good old fashioned air rifles. :stupid:

G.M.

BSA metior ,with scope 6x40 ,just overhauled,spring,seals & tweeked.£70..any good ...bowls crows & bunnies at 40-50 yds

:stupid:

Ah the old BSA Meteor, bought one new in 1970 for @ £14.

Still got it and although the spring is now a bit past it, it still shoots OK, although it wasn't all that powerful even when new.

Good old fashioned air rifles. :stupid:

G.M.

they havent changed much the old mk1 you had was good in its day...the mk4 -on look justa tad better,& lighter....still good tho!

Hw77k .22 Venom stage 1 with scope mounts and venom silencer £175, exc ++ SOLD

Hw35e .22 (21 inch barrell) with 4x32 scopes, £135 Exc

Hw35e .177 carbine barrell with 4-16x50 pa scopes £175 Exc ++

Also .177k barrell for Hw35 £35 Exc++

Air Arms S400 walnut thumbhole .22 with silencer and 4-24x56 nightweaver sights, air bottle and charging kit etc MINT £495

regards

Bindi