Stock swap

l9udy

Hi

Does anyone want to swap or have for sale a left hand or ambidextrous stock for a CZ455 heavy varmint 17 HMR?

I have the laminate thumbhole right hand at the moment which is in excellent condition.

How short is yours I've a browning one I may swap. PM me for more info

Its only the stock I want to swap, I have got to learn to shot left handed because of a problem with my right eye. Its wearing out :no:

If its only a stock swap your after, a left hands no good to you if the rifle is a right hand action.

I have the same problem with my right eye so switched to shooting from the left.

I decided to commit myself to two rifle setups for life if you like and had McMillan make left hand stocks with right hand actions because I couldn't adjust operating the bolt with my left hand.

If its only a stock swap your after, a left hands no good to you if the rifle is a right hand action.

I have the same problem with my right eye so switched to shooting from the left.

I decided to commit myself to two rifle setups for life if you like and had McMillan make left hand stocks with right hand actions because I couldn't adjust operating the bolt with my left hand.

Some one told me that CZ actions all had the bolt on same side, on the right as you shoulder the gun. Ambidextrous guns have the bolt on that side. I'll just have to manage like you and still operate the bolt with my right hand. Out of interest did it take long to adjust to being a lefty? It feels very un-natural to me. I've started left hand with my shotgun. Got a sore shoulder a few times because I never shouldered the gun correctly but its coming a long nicely