pro flap decoys

From a technical viewpoint what's the difference between pro flap and hyper flap?

The Hypa-flaps wings are made from TYVEK, a strong paper like material reinforced with a carbon rod to keep the wings stretched out and allow the flapping in the breeze.

The Pro-Flaps wings are made from a foam rubber which is supported by two metal brackets and is supple enough to flap in the wind.

I believe the Pro-Flaps are designed for floaters and bouncers and the Hypa-Flaps Can be used on rotaries as well.

By the way, both types require the white wing bars to be repainted!

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

The Hypa-flaps wings are made from TYVEK, a strong paper like material reinforced with a carbon rod to keep the wings stretched out and allow the flapping in the breeze.

The Pro-Flaps wings are made from a foam rubber which is supported by two metal brackets and is supple enough to flap in the wind.

I believe the Pro-Flaps are designed for floaters and bouncers and the Hypa-Flaps Can be used on rotaries as well.

By the way, both types require the white wing bars to be repainted!

nope pro flaps use the same material and a carbon spar for the wings as the hypa's the difference is the pro flap has a shell body, I will stick with my trusty hypa's

KW