Water system

We do the same, 10mm pipe which sometimes reduces to 8mm depending on wot sort of drinker in the pen. Cheap to buy (as is alky pipe) but really cheap for fittings and connections wheras alky pipe isn't

Advice i was given (althou i must admit i never used it) was to put a header tank (50 gall drum etc) below ur IBC so u can fill it manually using the tap, so if u get a burst pipe, tipped drinker it doesn't empty ur whole 1000l IBC unit just ur header tank

Also if u drill a 10mm hole in barrel/tank u can pull a new tyre value throu and a 10mm pipe fits on sweet as a nut. On a 30ish gall the u can put the dustcap on and it holds the pressure without putting the middle/valvey bit back in

We do the same, 10mm pipe which sometimes reduces to 8mm depending on wot sort of drinker in the pen. Cheap to buy (as is alky pipe) but really cheap for fittings and connections wheras alky pipe isn't

Advice i was given (althou i must admit i never used it) was to put a header tank (50 gall drum etc) below ur IBC so u can fill it manually using the tap, so if u get a burst pipe, tipped drinker it doesn't empty ur whole 1000l IBC unit just ur header tank

Also if u drill a 10mm hole in barrel/tank u can pull a new tyre value throu and a 10mm pipe fits on sweet as a nut. On a 30ish gall the u can put the dustcap on and it holds the pressure without putting the middle/valvey bit back in

The other benefit to having a header tank is for treating with medication, you can mix a batch easier and mix fresh batches more regularly too.