New Toy, Mint condition Sako P34S

Well after 6 months waiting for my variation to come back, today i got home from work and yee haa my ticket had arrived on the mat.

Checked it all over and thankfully all was correct which was an added bonus. It has been opened up on all calibers as well, which is a great asset to

my shooting, so i can now use my .243 with out any mentoring, very happy days indeed and watch out foxes.

Being a .22LR one for one variation for my .17hmr, i have just purchased a second hand but mint condition Sako P34S with all the trimmings thrown in an ammo

for what i think is a bargain price of £350. This gun was my best friends who has recently decided to give up shooting and sold all his guns bar

his .22 Sako. So knowing the history of this gun an the lack of use its had over the years, i asked him to state a price an we agreed on the said

amount stated above.

So now being aloud by the police to go it alone with my guns like a big boy, i'm off out early tomorrow morning to blow some cobwebs out of the

barrel and hopelly get a few verminous pests that may be lurking about in the early morning shadows.

I'm now an happy bunny who hopefully will be making the rabbit populous not so happy. Let you know i get on and hopefully i'l get a few pics

on here of what iv managed to get with my new addition to the cabinet.

DD