best value springer

jamiedenny

hi guys,

So ive sold my mint hw100 with all its charging gear to fund a shooting truck (sad and happy at the same time). I hadly ever pick up the air rifle but i need something to shoot the ferrals around the farm.

Iv been shooting air rifles since a nipper and cabinet feels empty without one.

i need a cheap as chips springer with max spend around £100. There are lots of options but my knowledge of this area is minimal (i know its going to be something basic).

Has anyone got some recommendations of what to pick up? .

Hatsan 55 or 60 and the 1000s Striker.

Have a look on www.gunstar.co.uk loads on there.

Have a look at www.kirklees-guns.co.uk They are selling off some of there part ex guns cheap.

Like a Hammerli 750 new £65. Webley Valuemax £70. Hatsan 1000s Striker with scope £75.

The list is endless there`s so many cheap springers out there.

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

thanks

I did try and contact kirklees but not had a call back yet. I also assume they would need to sell face to face so by the time I add postage and RFD fees on its a bit pricy.

I'll keep looking on gunstar and see what I can pick up.

great prices though !

Jamie,

If you can wait - are you going to CLA Game Fair? If so you may pick up a £100+++ for less than budget because of show discount. Who knows you may even pick up a brand spankers that has sat on the shelf for a while that the RFD wants to shift. Apparently the Gun Makers Row this year is the biggest ever with over 171 stands!!!!

Be careful, people get show blind, I saw one stall at a country show selling rifles for 30% more than I had seen them selling them for in their shop!

yes so when you bid them down or say whats best price they will knock 20 - 30%off and this make you think you just got the deal of a lifetime

yes so when you bid them down or say whats best price they will knock 20 - 30%off and this make you think you just got the deal of a lifetime

Dont worry last stop to an rfd saw me walkin away with a new hw100 in exchange for a battered s410 :-). The power of price comparison and smart phones!.

Should t have sold that hw

Amazing how many people suffer from show blindness though. I picked u a Mora Clipper knife for a tenner last show I went to, they sell for about that online, just nowhere round me sells the damned things, so was useful! Got some other useful bits like a scrim net, Jack Pike llc (loose leaf camo, made the gun cloak from those two), but saw people paying over retail for B2s and thinking they got a storming deal! Only £72 for a useless cricket bat!

i can recommend the hatstand mod 60 with screw cut silencer i got mine brand new with hawke scope and mounts for £120 its got lovely wood work and plenty of poke! but if you have a bit of time to look then you will find some cracking deals 2nd hand on these gun's for sale websites!!