Am I in for apolyptic poops

kingnewport

I would be keeping a very close eye on her and depending on how many she ate I might be off to the vet to avoid having a dead dog in the morning. Not being alarmist but it can kill them. A 14 week old border is a small animal. As I say, keep a close eye.

Interesting to know how you got on? I know someone who stupidly gives his dog chocolate on a regular basis without any problems,I have heard of there being a cumulative effect ie the toxins build up over a period of time and make them very ill.

I have had a Border and they are just the toughest little dogs on the planet half the time if they are ill they will just get on with it and you would never know, if they show they are ill they are probably very ill so take it to the vets if its not drinking water or looks ill

It's the darker more expensive chocolates that are the real worry I think. That's not to say you shouldn't keep an eye on the wee fella.

I shouldn't imaging chocolate hobnobs have much coca in to be honest. Me lurcher scoffed a large full box of milk tray at Xmas with no ill effects not from the chocolate anyhow lol.

Karpman

the darker the chocolate the higher the toxicity - i'd imagine the amount of cocoa in hobnobs is pretty low

Beat me to it pal lol