Spent a half hour this morning getting the scope zero'd in.

Lord Geordie

I have been invited out on Saturday morning, so decided to Zero the scope on the Titan today!

I took the scope off before storing the gun so it needed checked and adjusted before going out.

Top left was the two first shots! Then making my way right adjysting the turrets. Then lastly down to the bull.

Total string of 10 shots. 5 through the centre.

I think that should be pretty much spot on for what I need!

2013-06-13_11_47_54.jpg

Nice accurate rifle! What yard were you zeroing in at? Also did you have your rifle secured down when zeroing?

Zero'd at 20 yards! Thats all I have. To get that I have to set the target at the bottom of the garden and shoot from the kitchen table.

Gun was just rested not clamped.

Can't fault the gun. I love the falcons due to simplicity and accuracy. My Titan is the fore runner to the Falcon. Only thing I have issues with is the prototype breech being really tight to get a pellet in. Other than that I love it.

Martin

I think zeroing a calibre rifle like that in the kitchen is asking for trouble.

Nothing to worry about! I am the only occupant of the entire building :yes:

It's the only way to get a decent distance from the target. If I.was to.sit.in the garden I get about 26 feet and thats it.

Not the biggest of gardens I am afraid. Besides I can have a kettle on and a bacon sandwich on the go at the same time :lol: :lol:

Looks like you have an accurate and well zeroed rifle there Geordie. For any PW members who might be new to the game or not so experienced with scopes, this is a short video of how I zero my scopes. I know the quality's not great, I filmed it with my phone camera but it might save someone some ammunition.

Edited by 1066

Looks like you have an accurate and well zeroed rifle there Geordie. For any PW members who might be new to the game or not so experienced with scopes, this is a short video of how I zero my scopes. I know the quality's not great, I filmed it with my phone camera but it might save someone some ammunition.

Clamping the gun in a decent gun vice, or workmate! Load the gun fire the shot! Then simply adjust reticule till it lines up with the hole! Reload fire again and check to see it's correct :good: i use'd to do this for the NV scope :good: