Nearly ruined my future wedding

Gilberts1989

Lol. i had my hand in the wrong place while testing a wiper linkage I had just welded up for someone. Pretty much de gloved the tip on my finger but there was enough skin still attached for them to slide it back on and stitch it. Most stupid ******* thing I have ever done lol

I'm all fixed up now, stings a little. I almost convinced the missus than I can only wipe my **** with my left had (even though I'm right handed) therefore she will have to do it for me lol

you wont be putting that in her ring fer a bit then :lol:

Yeh she got told that on the way home lol.

First thing I did when I got home was get my gun out to see if it hurt to mount it. Safe to say I will still be shooting Sunday

Lol. i had my hand in the wrong place while testing a wiper linkage I had just welded up for someone. Pretty much de gloved the tip on my finger but there was enough skin still attached for them to slide it back on and stitch it. Most stupid ******* thing I have ever done lol

I'm all fixed up now, stings a little. I almost convinced the missus than I can only wipe my **** with my left had (even though I'm right handed) therefore she will have to do it for me lol

Yeh she got told that on the way home lol.

First thing I did when I got home was get my gun out to see if it hurt to mount it. Safe to say I will still be shooting Sunday

A man who has got his priorities sorted,well done. :good::lol:

Lol that's the gods honest truth too, phone my mate straight away to say we are still on. Pain is only temporary, pigeon shooting is priority

Just make sure you keep it well covered,you don't want any of the **** pigeons have on them getting in the wound,pair of shooting gloves might be a good call.

pop into boots, they do lots of spray on plasters,spray on finger and then protected when you take it out of glove to do those important things in the hide like pour coffee eat pastie and scratch ariss

Use this all the time as me and barbed wire don't seem to get on.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Advanced-First-Aid-Spray-Plaster-40ml_122228/

pop into boots, they do lots of spray on plasters,spray on finger and then protected when you take it out of glove to do those important things in the hide like pour coffee eat pastie and scratch ariss

Use this all the time as me and barbed wire don't seem to get on.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Advanced-First-Aid-Spray-Plaster-40ml_122228/

Cheers, will give that a go, will be handy for working on the land rover too. I'm pretty sure the amount of oil I must have in my blood stream from taking chunks out of fingers on the car is at un-healthy level. My blood must be at least 10w 40 by now lol

God mate I bet that smarted a bit. I know exactly how you feel, I crushed my thumb in a log splitter early Jan, and that knackered too, mind you I was a good boy and didn't swear at all.

2b7b8d1421e2e7946f24208ca1980aea.jpg

Bet it stung lol. Mine didn't hurt for at least 5 mins as the adrenalin was pumping from looking at it all hanging off. It was a lot worse than those pics before they slid it back on. I though the end of my finger was a gonner

man up...chuck norris and bruce willis would just wrap it up in tissue

Don't be so ******* stupid...... Chuck Norris would bite the rest of the nail off and spit it in Bruce's face. Then he would just dip it in some ethanol.

Chuck thinks tissues are for poofs

Edited by Gilberts1989

Bet it stung lol. Mine didn't hurt for at least 5 mins as the adrenalin was pumping from looking at it all hanging off. It was a lot worse than those pics before they slid it back on. I though the end of my finger was a gonner

Aye mine didn't hurt that much at first, it just felt really hot. Turned the tractor off, went down to the house and was busy rounding up the kids and getting the wife to take me to hospital, then it hit me and I wobbled a bit, never went down though ha.

The nail bed was knackered, luckily artery was ok though. Bone underneath was in three bits, take the nail off, few stitches later and all sorted. It's looking ok now considering, there is kind of a nail there now.