LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SERIES II

heweyvts

STILL FOR SALE

PRICE NOW ONLY £6395 ono.

Hi All,

Due to change in circumstances my pride and joy has to go.

1999 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 4.0 V8 GS 5 Seat

Spec as Follows:

Oxford Metallic Blue

4.0 V8 Engine

Very Low Mileage at 38,500 with Full Service History, All bar one done by Land Rover Main Dealers (The Major Service has just been completed)

Automatic Gearbox,

18 inch Land Rover Alloys with New Tyres all round,

ACE Air Self Levelling Suspension (Active Control Enhancement)

Air Conditioning,

Electric Windows,

Rear Parking Sensors,

Cruise Control,

Hill Decent Control,

Rear Suspension Height Adjustment,

Extra's Include:

Land Rover Front Wrap-Around Protection Bar.

Land Rover Front Spot Lights.

Land Rover Full Set Seat Covers.

Land Rover Rubber Mat's.

Land Rover Rear Boot Protector.

Has Never been used for towing.

Very Good Condition. Located near Braintree in Essex.

Looking for £6,995 ono.

post-509-1165234465.jpg

post-509-1165234495.jpg

post-509-1165234596.jpg

Car has Actually had 4 Previous Owners.

Although in the paperwork there is a Land Rover Dealership Sales Advert for it when it was sold with only 186 miles on the clock so think it was pre-registered to the Supplying Dealership as the 1st owner.

£6,995 !

is that what discos are going for! as seems low mileage and not that old

I thought they would fetch more ? but guess the market for second hand 4x4 is dropping due to all the anti-4x4 campagains....and fuel prices

i know people selling 3.0TD toyota surfs, 1996-1998 for that kind of money

and 4.2 TD Landcusiers of 1995-1996 vintage are in the 7k range

guess its a buyers market!

great cars, i have the ES Premium version and love it. you cant beat that 4.0V8 and there not to bad on fuel either, i had the TD5 version fist but its way behind the V8..

a lot of car for the money these days, mines a year 2000 car higest spec they made and was £9000 from a dealer last year, 1 owner full history 30,000 on the clock.

somone will get a bargain with that Disco

Cheers for the good comments chaps.

OK the V8 does like a bit of Fuel, I get between 16 and 21 MPG depending on Journey but if like me you don't do many miles in it then why pay £2-£3k more for the same car in a Diesel?

They really are a serious bit of kit for the money, can't beat em.

Mungler - You've got me thinking re rear seat belt, pretty (95%) sure it's a 3 point, although I only use it on weekends so haven't got it with me at present to check. Can't believe I dont know.!!!

Norfolk boy - I work at Stansted for a Shipping company so shipping wouldn't be a problem.!!! :angry:

Think you'd be hard pushed to find one in as good condition with all the extra's for the money.

Basically reason I'm selling it is I am currently running 2 cars, one to get too and from work and the Disco for evenings/weekends, want to sell both and get just one car for everything, probably a TD5 Disco or other smaller 4x4 that I can use every day. Although I know I really am going to miss the V8.

May Part Ex for TD5 Disco, Nissan X-Trail, Freelander, Rav-4 or similar depending on vehicle/mileage/condition - Must be good as I'm very fussy.

"May Part Ex for TD5 Disco, Nissan X-Trail, Freelander, Rav-4 or similar depending on vehicle/mileage/condition - Must be good as I'm very fussy."

Before you consider the freelander, take a look at the consumer reliability surveys

Freelanders seem terribly un-reliable,

i wouldnt touch one with a barge-pole

• 3 weeks later...

We have a x-trail think they're fantastic mostly used as a "car" and drives like one and is very comfortable. But we go shooting every first or second weekend and drive it through fields and theres no problem with it also great on fuel ours is the 2.2 TDi does about 30mpg i think tanks lasts for ages anyway