Fluorecent markers

30-6

Went out about a fortnight ago and took 4 rabbits from the same field. I left them where they fell to pick up later, the last 3 I found straight away, but the first I had to look for.

Does anyone use markers to locate shot rabbits? I was thinking of cutting the jackets like they wear on building sites etc., taping some strips to small sticks so when I have finished a particular field I can see them with the lamp.

Went out about a fortnight ago and took 4 rabbits from the same field. I left them where they fell to pick up later, the last 3 I found straight away, but the first I had to look for.

Does anyone use markers to locate shot rabbits? I was thinking of cutting the jackets like they wear on building sites etc., taping some strips to small sticks so when I have finished a particular field I can see them with the lamp.

why not just pic them up when shot :good:

seems daft to go mark then and then go back to pic them up dose it not or have

i mist the point in this somewhere ??

cheers kirky

cheers kirky

I only leave rabbits if im on foot as it saves on carrying the weight when your doing a lot of walking. Shooting form the vit i just chuck em in the back.. (Forgot to add that to my previous post)

cheers kirky

I only leave rabbits if im on foot as it saves on carrying the weight when your doing a lot of walking. Shooting form the vit i just chuck em in the back.. (Forgot to add that to my previous post)

ok i see now